sábado, 21 de julio de 2018

Post 4: Drugs

Good Night :D

I don´t know much about drugs, because for me the drugs are a way for hurt your body. I don´t hate the drugs, but since I was seven years old, I saw how a uncle killed himself for the drugs abuse. Is for this reason because I don´t consume any drug, but, I have friends who consume, and I respect them and love them as they are. I think that the kind of drug that is the most popular in my country are the drug medicine, because in ouw country, the doctors, for a interest in a economic gain, they fill people with medication, and not all drug medicine help the people. My opinion about if the mariguana should be ilegal it´s arbitrary, because I don´t know about drugs, so if I´m not informed about something, I don´t have right to say something; that is my humble opinion.
In my life, I never  experienced the use of any drug, but I always I ask my family or my friends about their opinion about the drug. My parents don´t like the drugs, my sister thinks the same as me, and some friends say that drugs like marijuana relaxes them, and I think that is generally for that reason because the peolpe consume very drugs, because we live in a stressful city.

Thanks :) 

1 comentario: