lunes, 30 de julio de 2018

Post 6: Post Graduate Studies

Hello Everybody :)

If I was finishing my studies, It´s probable that I will stop living in my apartment and I will live with my boyfriend to other apartment or  we buy a new house.  In relation to my studies, after to having studied my career of psychology, I plan to do a master´s degree about couple relationship in the systemic area. Also, I want to continue with my nutrition´s class and also with my trainings to become in well-being coach. 
Resultado de imagen para terapia de parejasResultado de imagen para herbalife centro








I want to take with my studies because I want improve every day with myself. Since I was little, I  have always wanted to help people with your I have always wanted to help people with their problems, And I think  that If I stop  doing specializacion courses, I can not help them completely.   

Resultado de imagen para osornoI plan to continue my studies abroad of Santiago, I still  don´t know  If I will leave the country, But I know that I will go south of Chile with my  boyfriend to live.




I want study with part-time courses, for to study and at the same time to work in same well-being center of the "Herbalife Company". At the same time, I want to go for a while to visit to my parents in Cañete, and Stay with them for make up for the time I lost.

Thank´s :)

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh I love your choice <3 Good luck my friend, I support you in your dreams <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think study in Santiago is a nice option but I will not stay in Santiago all my life.

    ResponderEliminar