lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

My childhood

Hello Everybody :)


The song that brought  back my childhood memories is  "Los chicos no lloran" of the singer Miguel Bosé. This song reminds me that when I was a little girl, I acted like a boy, and when my father to went outside to the work, I was "the man of the house".

My most favorite childhood memory is when I was five years old and I went to the beach of Lebu with my family and my swin sister. That day  was the first moment that I  met the water and the waves of the sea, and since this moment I love the water and swim in the sea, in the river or in the lake.
When I was six years old, I used to whatch japanese series in the TV or in CD´s  that my father broughts me from his work in the north. For example, I was a fanatic of "pokemon" when I was six years old and I loved to play to be a "pokemon coach".


In general, my childhood was very good, because my parents were always with me, specially in my happy moments and in the sad moments.


2 comentarios: